Tuesday 26 September 2017

Peter Mcverry animation, research









I've been looking at Japanese ink and water style animation, i think this style would work really nice between blending scenes into each other quickly.

I found a video on vimeo called CCTV ink which is the style I think i would like to try experiment with. https://vimeo.com/6794856 
In one of the pieces of audio we received from the Peter Mcverry trust a man called Barry talks about spending 20 years in a jail cell and now he has his own home, I think using that audio i could start with a shot of the jail cell then using an ink reveal effect the background of the jail cell could turn into a house. I like the idea of having solid characters with a blended ink style in the background.


Image result for chinese ink animation

Image result for chinese ink animationRelated image
Image result for ink and water animation


Related image

Image result for japanese ink style animation



No comments:

Post a Comment